Friday, October 3, 2008

Wow that was a tough day!!!!

You know, no matter how unhappy or unfulfilled you feel you are there are things you need to look at to put it all in perspective.

Look around you .....for the most part life can suck but there are so many that are so worse off than we. I have been unhappy for a while now, but you know what I was well employed; many are not. I was unhappy with some of my colleagues but you know what I had some wicked colleagues; others never get to experience that.

I have been preaching that you need to find your zen, your happy spot, your spot that blows your hair back for a number of weeks to the staff at CTC. I have found that spot and I am so massively fortunate to be able to have done that....many cannot find that spot and are never happy and therefore stuck.

So my rants sum up as follows: Keep life in perspective and find your zen spot. It is not easy ...it took me 50 years. Rant done.

Later

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Slacker, I hope you find your happy place.

MikeM