Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wow, it has been a long time since I felt like writing in this blog.  No so much that I have not been have great experiences but more because in my view they are not as interesting as adventure.

I miss the adventure of the road days but need to put it behind me as you cannot live in the past.  What I am doing is very exciting, scary, frustrating and rewarding. 

I get less sleep than when I was driving, many more headaches, quite a few pounds and nearly three times the money.  So I had better find happy because life is very short and circumstance can change in a blink.

Next year I need to be a better man on a number of fronts.  I will keep writing and go on and on about lessons I learn along the way.  So stay tuned, this may be good nap time reading.

Lesson 1: no more self effacing humor.

Later.



My two loves, the ocean and the wife.

No comments: