Sunday, March 14, 2010

Turn the page.

Wine always brings out the writer in me (in my mind anyway).Whether I am pissed at life or feeling amorous I always feel like blogging. So here I go:

I have heard over the years that if you live in the past you are suffering depression; in the future you are prone to anxiety. So in an effort to be normal I have chosen to embrace today.

Some may see changes in my interactions others may not. No matter, I have enjoyed getting to know a number of individuals and have forged friendships based upon commonality. As I grow through life I will forge new friendships and some will fall off the radar…so to speak.

I have spent a lifetime trying to find the right fit. I believe I have found it in a new company and a new outlook that I will speak of in future blog. In that blog I will discuss the HR experience but do not expect me to speak ill of the company.

So stay tuned,

Shit, BTW Happy Birthday Susanne!!!!

Later

No comments: